Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Yay for college!

I'm officially enrolled in the Healthcare Administration program at University of Phoenix! I will have my Associates degree in 2013! Filling out all the financial aid applications was a pain but will be totally worth it. Hopefully I will get the Pell Grant for $5,500 which I really need. I already get $3,000 off my tuition from UOP because I'm a military dependent student there. The MYCAA gives $2,000 a year for tuition too.. so after all those take effect I will be going to school for free... which I need .We really can't handle paying for tuition right now and school is a must.. so keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes through. Otherwise, we'll be living VERY tight in order for me to go. I just wouldn't want to take out loans if I don't have to.

Ahhhh.. I can't begin to say how excited I am for school to start. August 29th I take a prep course to learn the UOP Axia system then September 26th my college courses begin. AHHH! SO EXCITED! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you :) I know you'll do great. What type of work will you be able to do with that degree? Do you think you'll continue on for a Bachelor's degree, or Master's degree, or do you want start working as soon as you finish? Is it strictly online, or do they have class locations as well? Good luck <3

    ReplyDelete