In other news, I had my therapy appointment today and it went well. I'm totally freaking about travelling alone with Kaylin (thanks anxiety!) so getting in a session before my trip helped. I'm a great mom (if I do say so myself) but that doesn't mean things don't get to me. I just worry about time and if we'll have enough to get things done in between flights. I just need to go with the flow on this trip to help save my sanity. After all, we will make it there in 1 piece no matter what happens. I seriously wish I was a lot more carefree! Oh damn you anxiety!
Also, to top it off I'm feeling pretty crumby today too. Thanks to my sinus infection and "aunt flow" I'm feeling like the walking dead. Just kind of wondering around aimlessly today. Plus the weather today really doesn't help the "I just want to sleep all day" feeling. I love/hate these kinds of days. I love them when I'm sick and can sleep.. but when I can't it's torture. It also seems to suck the motivation out of me when days are gloomy out.. who wants to run around and do a billion errands when it's rainy out? Bleh! But that's what I get for living in Alaska... weather is so crappy here come August!
At least I'll get to escape this weather soon.. about 8 days until Jersey! Unforunately the heat may be torture for Kaylin and I. We've been used to high 40s-low 50s! Ah well... it'll be nice for a change of scenery again. I really can't wait!

Can't wait to see you guys :) Between the AC indoors, and the pool you guys should be ok. Looking forward to your visit <3
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys have a safe & fun trip!!!
ReplyDelete