Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Flying back east

Well we made it here in one piece without any major issues.. yay for baby and I! I don't know why I was so freaked out. Anything that did go wrong I handled well and missed no flights. We even had time to make sure we got to the bathroom and a snack in time. Granted it was cutting it close but we were boarding the plane so that's all the mattered. I was slightly annoyed when I landed in Dallas to discover my phone didn't want to work. My original flight to Newark from Dallas was cancelled and had to be rebooked but had no way of telling my mom about it because my phone decided to be a piece of crap. Luckily a sweet girl let me use hers.. i love sweet people!

Also, everyone I sat next to were so amazing! They were very helpful and understanding. Over all.. even with rushing around, Kaylin getting over tired/fussy, and us having to rebook our flight.. it went well! Once we landed in Philly (our new final destination) it was hell though. Such a wicked thunderstorm was going on! It took us around 2 hours to get home when it shouldn't have! I loved the weather but Kaylin was dieing to get out of her car seat and I was starving by the point. It had been 15 hours since I ate an actual meal (only had a cookie and granola bar all day) so we were eager to arrive at my sisters.

Now we're here and Kaylin finally went to bed. She fought for a bit (from 9-11pm) but she's down for the count! She is the worst when she gets over tired (like any baby would be) so I knew tonight would be rough getting her to sleep. Luckily tomorrow will be a new day and I'm sure she'll do better once on her regular schedule. :)

So excited to be back with my sisters and mom. Dad visits on the 27th, which will be nice too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment