Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Vacation - New Jersey

The time I spent with my sisters and mom went by too fast! I loved being back with them and miss them like crazy now that I'm at my aunt's. It was great having them spend time with Kaylin and getting to know her. You can tell she loves her aunt's and grammy to death! We had a blast there and she got to go swimming for the first time with my sister and mom before leaving for my aunt's. She LOVED the water. I wasn't surprised since she enjoys bath time so much.


We're at my Aunt's now and so far she is loving it! We plan to go swimming today since yesterday we just lounged around. We went out for dinner at this great place and the food was amazing. Kaylin was having fun looking around but especially enjoyed spending time with her Great Uncle.
Anyway, more pictures and blogs to come from our visit later. Off to bed...

1 comment: