
Life has been crazy in the past 3 1/2 months but I wouldn't want to change a moment of it. Well... except for my health issues. Being a mommy has been exhausting but so worth it. I'm sitting in bed feeling completely inlove with my life. My daughter has changed my outlook on life and has made me realize I need to live in the moment. You never know when things will change and I want to take in everything right now.
Talking to family lately has made me miss being back east more then ever. I can not wait to go back and hope we'll be living there next year. I want to have my family experience life with Kaylin so badly. She brightens up my world and know she'll do the same for our family. I want her to grow up close to family because I feel like every day that passes they miss so much.
Its the only thing I want to change.. the distance between us. :(
Aside from that I'm loving life. I'm hoping for an awesome summer and to make many memories with Kaylin. I know she wont remember any of it, but I will. Plus, I'll never be able to get this time back. I'm dieing to spend the most time I can with my sweet little angel and family.

Can't wait! Love you <3
ReplyDelete