Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Run down..

Well it's been a rough few days since getting surgery. I have this constant feeling of nausea on top of pain. I've actually done really well with taking the pain medicine like my doctors told me to do. Last time (after c-section) I would only take it when things got REALLY bad. This time I made sure to not let it get to that point or my supply would decrease and I would be an emotional wreck. Even though I'm taking the medicine as directed I still feel like crap. Like a zombie.

I'm hoping after I get this stone removed (Tuesday is the date, hopefully) that I'll feel a lot more like myself. The procedure is called an ERCP. It's same day so I really shouldn't need anytime at the hospital other then to get it done. Theres no cutting into me so I really doubt there would be any reason for hospital stay.

I'm counting on Monday to go smoothly and the military to get us flights booked and on our way to Elmo asap. My doctor would like me to be there first thing Tuesday morning so we're hoping to be able to fly down Monday night, stay at Elmo lodging until Tuesday morning then get the ERCP done and fly back Tuesday night. That would be ideal.

I just really want my energy back so this needs to get done soon so I can finish my recovery. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment