Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can't sit still..

Kaylin has been a very wiggly baby lately. I can't seem to keep her still. It's awesome how much she went from barely rolling to constantly trying to and rolling over. Now she tries to do it in her bouncer and carseat a lot or when we're holding her. Lol. Silly baby! She has become very interested in everything around her and now must touch everything. She's a very grabby baby.

Today she totally scared me though and rolled over on her changing table. SO glad theres a safety strap too keep her from falling!! I was in the room grabbing more diapers from her diaper hanger so I was right by the table but in the split second it took me to turn and grab some she rolled over. She seems to always do this stuff when I don't have my camera. Of course during tummy time she just gets on her side and falls back down on her belly/back (when I have my camera out). But when I don't have the camera she rolls around. Drives me nuts! I want to get it on camera SOOOO bad! I like keeping a record of all her accomplishments. Not just in blog/pictures but in video too! I'm so hoping I can catch her first word, crawling and walking but theres been so much already that I've missed getting the first of on camera. It sucks!

I tell you.. this kid needs to give me some warning when she decides to try something new. Hehe.

Anyway, today has been awesome. I just keep watching her and I'm amazed at how much she's changed in the past week let alone month! She's getting so big and developing SO fast. It blows my mind. She now babbles CONSTANTLY. Which is awesome. I really can't wait until she starts laughing. She does this little giggle type thing but no full on laughter yet.

Her most recent accomplishment though: She can pull herself up when I pick her up and lay her in my arms. Like, she'll be laying flat in my arms and pulls herself upward. It's CRAZY! I fear she will soon be able to sit up unassisted. That unfortunately means no more bassinet when she can do that. :(

Don't even get me started on switching her to the crib for night time sleeping. Her naps she is fine in there, but I can't stand the thought of her switching to her crib for her longest sleep. I have issues with that, and that is for a totally different blog. Heh..

Anyway, I'm completely amazed at her accomplishments and hope the next time she rolls/pulls herself I will have camera ready. You really must see her at work, she's so cute!

2 comments: