I got my gallbladder out yesterday after 3 months of terrible attacks. I'm glad its out but the process isn't over. I'm getting sent down to Elmo (Elmendorf AFB, Ak near Anchorage) to get a stone thats stuck in my common bile duct removed. After that I'll be on my way to being fully recovered. It's going to be a pain in the butt for 6 weeks trying to "take it easy."
I was grateful to have my mom helping me after my c-section (cleaning and cooking) as well as Adam off the first month to help with Kaylin. This time he'll be working and I wont have help with cleaning or cooking much since he doesn't know much about cooking. It's really hard for me to let my house get dirty.
I just got home from the hospital and HAD to empty the dishwasher and put our lunch plates in it. Then I cleaned bottles and proceeded to vaccuum.. dumbest idea ever. That's enough to make me take it easy. At least for a few days.. maybe the first week. Theres only so much time I can sit around on my butt doing nothing. I'm hoping taking care of Kaylin wont be too much of a challenge also. If it is, I'm in for a hellish 6 weeks. :(

I completely understand the frustration of not being able to do things, and how annoying it can be, to look around and see all the things that need to get, but you just can't do. Taking care of Kaylin, is obviously first priority, and I hope for both your sakes, you're able to care for her, without causing yourself too much pain. I know how upset I get, about my apartment, and Naama, and she's only a dog. That's why I know for sure, there's no way I could ever handle having a baby, in my condition. The good news is, your recovery period is only temporary. I just hope everything goes smoothly for you at Elmo. I get frustrated just hearing about how hard it's been for you to get proper care. I really hope, and pray that your guys' next base is back home, on the east coast. I hope you get well soon. Looking forward to seeing you all! Love you <3
ReplyDelete