Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Friday, April 1, 2011

3 months old.


Kaylin snuggling with her husky "Blue" :)

Last night I looked over into her rock n sleeper (bassinet) and was amazed at how much she's grown. She's gained 3lbs 14.5oz in weight, 4 inches in height, and 4cm head circumference. That may not seem like much but it's a lot. I actually cried when she started to leave the 0-3 range of clothes. She still wears some brands but most she's grown out of and into the 3-6 range. She's just getting so big!

She still hasn't rolled over but tries her hardest to. She still hates tummy time but her neck muscles are strong. She can sit up (assisted) and hold her head up for longer periods of time then she could a month ago. It's truly amazing to see what she accomplishs each month. She's starting to like her toys more and more. Now she mostly stares at them in awe and occasionally smacks them. She loves babbling to the lion on her bouncer, it's adorable!

I'm so happy she's developing on track but wish time would slow down. I'm enjoying this time in my life with her and don't want to have it go by so fast. I'm trying to take it all in because I know I'll never get this time back. I just can't believe how much I love this little girl. Every day (even when I'm sick and in pain) I'm glad to look over and see her smiling face. She is such a happy baby when mommy picks her up to feed her in the morning. It melts my heart to see her smile.

I'm just so thankful for her and hope this time doesn't go too fast for us. :)

1 comment: