Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2 Months!


I can't believe it's already March and my baby is 2 months old! She is getting so big! We go Thursday for her 2 month check up and vaccinations. I'm curious to see how much she's grown. She is a champ at holding her head up but still needs to work at her neck muscles before she'll be crawling/walking. :P She also loves to "talk" (coo) and smile. She is such a cutie! I love her smile to death! Hearing her squeal in excitement and smile melts my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have better timing, and get some of the fun stuff on video for our families. Oh well. :-P

    ReplyDelete