Warning: TMI (Too Much Information)
I have no idea whats going on with my body but I really want answers. I have no idea if the "episodes" I've been having are really related to my thymus or not but I want to have it go away.
What do I mean by "episodes"? I have had extreme pain in my back and chest along with nausea/vomiting. I feel extremely hot and dizzy through out the time I'm experiencing the pain/sickness. This comes in waves and will last for minimum 3 hours to a max of 12 hours. At least thats based off of how it's been so far. I've had 8 so far. Today I had 2. One between 1pm-4pm and another that is currently going on since 6:45pm.
When this happens I can't stop throwing up. The pain makes it rough to sit, stand or lay down. I just can not get comfortable no matter what I do. I can take medicine but what I have taken hasn't worked. I've taken Vicodin, Tylenol, Motrin and Percocet (not all at once, of course) and only the percocet was able to slightly dull the pain. My Zofran and Zantac did nothing for the acide reflux and nausea during the episodes.
All these medications have worked well for me in the past so I'm curious what is going on if I can take them and get little to no relief. I can't stand the thought of this being an on going issue if I am unable to get relief and need to wait it out. I could manage on "waiting it out" if my daughter didn't need me. When she cries I have ways to calm her besides holding her but sometimes all she wants is momma's love. When I'm having an episode it's impossible to hold her. Holding her will make me throw up because it makes my pain worse. My little 10lb baby becomes too heavy and makes my pain worse, it's that bad. I could easily rate these episodes as a 7 on my pain scale. :(
I have a doctors appointment on Thursday after Kaylin's 2 month check up and I'm hoping they can give me some relief. I don't know what I'll do if I have this happen on the 7th while traveling and not have something to relieve me. =\ We'll see what happens I guess...

No comments:
Post a Comment