Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tired.

My daughter seems to have her days and nights mixed up which makes it really hard for me to sleep. Hoping over time she'll start sleeping more at night and less during the day. She was doing good for the first 2 weeks but the last 2 weeks have been rough at night. She wants to be awake and gets super fussy. Luckily I've got caffeine to help me through it. Just wish the headaches would go away and I'd some how manage to have energy. :)

2 comments:

  1. How are you feeling? Did you get the problem with your chest sorted out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better but nope not sure what it is. Monday I go to the doctor to start investigating what it could be. My primary doctor wanted to take over my case since my OBGYN was the one over looking the problem. I'll go there and he plans to run further blood work and repeat chest scan to look at the problem better since the last one was looking for a different problem. After that I have no idea when or what they will have me do. Thanks for asking :)

    ReplyDelete