Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Family

Having my mother here for the last 20 days has been amazing. Watching her with Kaylin makes me so happy. It also makes me really sad though. I wish our family could be more apart of our life and see her grow. I know for the next year and a half they may only get to see her once maybe twice. She'll grow so much in that time and it saddens me. As much as I like our life in the military it really makes things rough. I'm really hoping we can move to a base back east next to be closer to our family.

Adam's plan has always been to retire but now we're thinking we will see how it goes. We both want at least one more enlistment to make sure we're completely secure before leaving. Obviously with Kaylin we can't be less then 100% ready to enter the civilian world completely. The economy is too shakey for us to just wing it to be close to family. That would hurt us more then help. So right now we're just hoping skype/google video chat will be enough in between visits until we hopefully get stationed back east.

I just really miss my family now and wish Kaylin could grow up like I did. I was always very close to family and saw them frequently. I hope she can still be close to them even if she's far away in distance.

2 comments:

  1. Totally understandable :(

    The only good thing if he got out, is computer jobs are always open it seems...So I bet he'd get something good real quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish u guys were closer too! miss u <3

    ReplyDelete