I had my 6 week post partum check up today along with my ct scans. I'm glad I'm good as new as far as my post partum check up goes but annoyed with the ct scans. I don't have the results yet but every time I have to get ct scans I get upset. I knew a head of time so I could pump some milk for her but it really upsets me knowing I have to pump and dump a lot of milk. She gets so upset because she will try and latch on through my shirt when shes hungry and I have to pull her away. That and the idea that my milk is going down the drain saddens me. I know its not safe to give it to her but it still bothers me. I just wish I didn't need these ct scans so I wouldn't have to waste it. :( I just hate how it makes me feel inside. I know I can calm her if shes in my arms and falls asleep breast feeding. After a bottle she's upset and takes longer to fall asleep.
Just being gloomy. =\

No comments:
Post a Comment