Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Monday, November 29, 2010

December 28 can't come sooner!

Bought Mom's ticket last night.. she is officially coming December 28-January 26! I can't wait to see her! I miss my family back east so even just seeing one person from back east will make me really happy :)

Anyway, making that purchase $1260 for round trip ticket hurt! Lol We saved up while paying off debt and now we're down to only a couple hundred in savings. It sucks! Luckily my mom is splitting the cost so we'll make it back :) I just hate saving just to spend it.. wish I could just hold on to the money lol. And now we're saving for our trip back east in spring.. ugh.. more saving just to spend. :( At least its all worth the money!! Can't wait to see my mom or go back east.. counting down the days/months! <3

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting!!! I bet you guys and your mum are super anxious for the 28th to get here!! :D

    ReplyDelete