Sunday I will be 9 months pregnant (36 weeks). I really can't believe how fast this entire pregnancy has gone. I'm extremely ready and anxious to meet our little girl!! Every day that passes I just hope things progress more and more. Every contraction I have I think 'will this be the start of active labor!?" I'm hopeful after Sunday things will move fast and we'll get to meet her very soon!
I've been having contractions daily the last week and she has slid her head down farther. Now every time I contract her head hits my cervix. It's extremely uncomfortable but if it helps things progress I'm completely happy! I will do anything to naturally get to 4cm, in active labor and able to get admitted into labor and delivery! I really don't want to be induced at 39 weeks before of my pregnancy induced hypertension so much rather this all come on earlier!
Things are just getting so exciting and I just keep thinking "I need to do stuff!" I have a feeling come Sunday (when I'm allowed to do things again.. within reason) I will be nesting like crazy! I just want to clean, do her laundry and set up the last few things!
Come on baby.. make your appearance for us soon! Hehe.. <3

It's sooo close!!! Very, very exciting :D
ReplyDelete