Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm thankful for...

This thanksgiving I've realized I have a ton to be thankful for. Though my pregnancy hasn't been complication free I'm glad things have gone rather well so far. I'm upset to be on bed rest but thankful I have an amazing doctor to help me through this pregnancy. My friends and family have been such an awesome source of support and would be a mess if it wasn't for them being there for us. I'm truly blessed and thankful to have such caring people in our lives. I'm glad despite the horrible weather conditions that we have a great house and can experience the beauty of Alaska. Not many people can say they have been here in their life so I'm grateful for the opportunity. I'm just generally so thankful to be alive and well.. life may be rough on us sometimes but I'm glad I'm here to experience all life has to offer. I hope in the weeks to come our baby continues to grow strong and that we'll be able to welcome her into our life. I'm thankful for this year and the gift my doctor gave us.... looking forward to next year and all we'll be thankful for then. :)

Hope everyone had an amazing and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment