Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update -- 20 weeks 2 days.

5 months!! YES! :) Only 4 more long months to go! ;)

Quick baby update:
Growth is right on track. Organs are developing as they should and blood work came back awesome. No chromosomal abnormalities! Heard the heartbeat Monday and love it more every time I hear it. It's AMAZING. As for gender.. based off our last ultrasound.. we're having a GIRL. Name chosen is Kaylin Rose. Rose after my twin <3 Next appointment is September 9th. Next Ultrasound is for the fetal echo at 6months (4 weeks from now.) Baby is doing GREAT right now and moving around!

Quick momma update:
I saw my dietitian.. she gave me a lot of great tips to add to my dieting! Hopefully if I follow guidelines properly I can prevent future issues in pregnancy! I PASSED my 3 hour glucose tolerance test. YAY! GO ME! She plans to recheck it at 7months :) Lets hope my diet tools keep me from failing ;) I'm generally doing well aside from the back ache. I also developed some issue with my wrists... not pregnancy related. I think its due to my ridiculous sleeping positions. HAH. :)

Now to the good stuff:
WE ORDERED OUR FIRST NURSERY PURCHASES! YAY :) I'm excited to finally do something with our spare room. Thrilled to start putting things together! Below are the items we got....

CRIB in cherry finish(also got mattress):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BEDDING SET:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We decided to go with a neutral theme since we couldn't get perfect views of our little ones gender enough to choose pink or blue. Getting winnie the pooh seemed like a safe bet, and a set we both really liked. We figure we will add gender specific colors into the room later :)

We also officially finished our baby registry. That took forever! Glad its finally done. Now just a matter of clearing off the registry. If anyone is interested in seeing it or purchasing something for our little one please message me on Facebook and I will gladly send you the link!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!!! Glad all is well with you & baby! I can only imagine how excited you & Snyder both are right now!! I can't even express how happy I am for you guys! Definitely send me the link to your registry on Facebook!! I think my mum is planning on making you a baby blanket for us to send with our stuff when we put a box together for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete