Someone asks you a question and all you do after that is wonder about that question? Or someone points out something about you and later you can't stop thinking about that?
Yeah that's what the last day has been like for me lol. After my 13 week ultrasound my OB mentioned that the ultrasound tech found a cyst in/on my left ovary (AWESOME... not). She explained she was concerned but would do something about it once I deliver the baby. She mentioned that it could be potentially dangerous for me which is why she wanted to monitor it. So I guess now every time I get my pregnancy ultrasound the tech will try to find my left ovary and take images for my doctor. This didn't freak me out until yesterday when the tech asked me "have you felt any pain on the left side?" Uh nope.
Then flashbacks of my emergency surgery to remove a large cyst (the size of a grapefruit) 6 years ago came rushing back to me. I felt no pain until one day I started throwing up uncontrollably and hadn't gotten my period. Thats when my general physician sent me to my OBGYN for a check up. OBGYN discovered the cyst on a Friday and rushed me to surgery that Wednesday after getting the findings on Tuesday evening.
So now I'm totally freaked lol. What if I do feel pain but I think its just baby? OR what if I don't feel pain and one day experience that situation all over. UGH. I never get freaked over cysts.. its now the story of my life. Nothing new with me having cysts.. thanks to PCOS. BUT being pregnant and having one, I just worry about it rupturing. THANKS ULTRASOUND TECH.. for totally freaking me out. Lol. I'm trying to think like a sane person and wait till my OB calls and I'm gonna ask her more questions about it... plus a few other things on my mind.
Oh did I mention my 3hr glucose was today? Lets hope that turned out well. Not concerned with a diet change.. I've done it before due to my PCOS and glucose issues. I just really want to think that my body has changed some and will save me the trouble of getting GD. Plus, I worry for mine and my babies health since GD can be very serious. My body is a mess but I'll gladly put up with every issue if it means holding my healthy baby in January :)

I hate when someone asks you if you hurt somewhere or whatever... Even if you don't, you do start obsessing about it... Bleh!
ReplyDeletethat's scary...but just try to trust the doctor, it's all you can do at the time really. congratulations on your pregnancy :)
ReplyDeletehttp://bottleblack.blogspot.com