Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Alone

Not pregnancy related.. just sad.

Lately I have this feeling total loneliness. I'm hating being away from family so much now. I'm more emotional lately due to pregnancy hormones but how I feel is the same before pregnancy just worse. Before I felt fine living my life and visiting family when we could.. but now I just feel like I'm all alone. I have Adam, but he works a lot. I have friends that I see weekly but its not the same. I miss my sisters, parents and extended family.

I hate being up at night cause then I have way too much time to think. I just sit there thinking about past family visits and it makes me super homesick. It's so hard being away from everyone especially now. I never thought being pregnant and away from family would be so hard on me. I know I'm close to my family but didn't think it'd bother me as much as it is. I just really hope we get stationed close to our family next. I love the traveling we can do in the military and the benefits financially but it doesn't make it any less difficult when going through something big in life without loved ones around you.

Don't mind my whining.. just needed to vent.

2 comments:

  1. :-( I'm sorry I can't always be there for you Killeen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too sis! Just hang in there. When you hold your baby in your arms, it'll be worth the wait of not seeing us. Plus, once the baby comes, you'll have added one more person to your (our) family that can be by your side, even when Adam can't. You know I'd fly up there in an instant, if I could. Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete