Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Hello growing uterus

I love that my uterus is growing for my little one but man.. it's rough!

Sleeping now has become a hassle.. it feels like every 2 seconds I'm getting up to pee. I really didn't think it'd be this bad so early on. Don't get me wrong, I knew a growing uterus would push on my bladder through out the entire pregnancy but the frequency of trips so far is overwhelming. I don't mind so much during the day cause its just like any other thing I do. At night time though it gets extremely frustrating.

Not so much cause I have to get up but because I know once I do it's hard to fall back asleep. I'm getting a bit more sensitive during the pregnancy so getting comfortable in general is a hassle. If you add trying to fall back asleep too the problem it just becomes annoying to sleep at all. I know this will get worse, but I'm just so surprised how sensitive the body can be so early on. I knew my boobs would ache but didn't think it'd be so bad as to prevent me from sleeping on my stomach. Thats the one position I've always found comfortable. Now though I need to sleep on my side since my back is out of the question. Only issue is I hate sleeping without something propping my leg up. It makes my back hurt if not propped a certain way. Of course when I went to the store I couldn't find any body pillows lol. I'm hoping I can find one, if not I guess I'll just order online.

Anyway, I guess I'm really just amazed at how the body gets so early on. Some women never experience anything, or they only do later on in their pregnancy. I guess I'm just one of those lucky ladies who gets to experience it all from the start ;) It's just so weird that no matter how much you read up on pregnancy to prepare yourself for it or how much your friends share stories.. theres still not enough to prepare you for it. Plus, every women is different so one persons story could be completely different from what you experience. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment