Well, I stumbled upon this site and figured.. why not? So go ahead and select the gender you think we'll be blessed with! I'm interested in seeing what everyone thinks. We plan to find the sex out at our week 20 ultrasound (in September) but that'll depend if the baby is willing to show us ;) Either way I'd be happy.. if we find out, cool. If not we'll be blessed with a surprise in January :)
EDIT:
Adam remade the poll on a different site and added more polls to it like baby name, gender, baby room theme. They're also a place for you to add a comment on the page if you'd like. Sorry for those who already voted but the techy came up with something better ;) love him for it!
Of course, I'll love whatever gender you have, but I'm voting girl! I've got some name ideas too. I know you & Kati have been brainstorming on girl names. Plus I'm not a huge fan of the proposed boy name. Only because I feel bad for my hypothetic nephew and his A.S.S. initials!
ReplyDeleteLol that makes 2 of us. I mean I do like the boy name, just not the initials :P
ReplyDeleteI'm almost always right on the sex when I see how the baby is carrying...So I have no idea, lol...I'll say girl just because though, lol...
ReplyDelete