Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Food aversion

I know food aversion is a part of pregnancy.. foods you once loved before pregnancy suddenly aren't appealing once becoming pregnant.... but ALL FOOD? It's just not right! :P

One part of pregnancy that I doubt I'll get used to... eating. It seems no matter how much I want something, or how good it was the day before.... I can always find myself hating it later.

For example.

I'll want a bagel all morning for breakfast. I'll finally get hungry enough to eat it, and i'll take a bite just to find it disgusting or I just simply lose the desire to have it!

This is starting to become a downer. Even the things I love and will be craving will just be so gross to me. It either doesn't smell right or it tastes off. Ugh. Though I must say the only good thing to this is the things I really want but know I can't have (chocolate) have even begun to be gross to me. Thats the only good thing out of this... temptation on certain bad foods I can now pass on without a second thought.

Sigh....

What I would give to enjoy my healthy foods I actually like without feeling like I need to choke it down! Its bad enough morning sickness makes the thought of food disgusting.. I don't want to lose the desire to eat all together even when not experiencing morning sickness!! Lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment