Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

School and Life..

My baby is 10 months old!!! I can't believe in 2 months we'll be celebrating her birth again. She has been definitely been the highlight to my year.. my life! I'm also ready for this year to be over. It seems the only good to come from this year was Kaylin. She definitely has shed light on what would normally have been a very dark year. We're so blessed to have her.

She is currently at all her milestones except walking unassisted but she is trying really hard at it! Right now she has to hold onto things to walk (like the couch, tables and such) but she's getting there! She says "mama" "dada" "baba" "moo" "oh" and "yaya" plus all the g sounds she can think of lol. I need to check her height and weight but she has definitely grown since we started solids. She gets on average 20oz of fluids a day plus 3 solid meals. She has definitely gotten chunkier since she was 6 months old. I can't believe how much she's grown both in height and weight! Kids grow so fast!!!

Anyway as far as school goes.... I'm doing amazing ;) What else is to be expected? Haha, joking. I have a 94% in my University Studies course and a 98% in my Finance course. It's definitely making me feel amazing to be in school and to be doing so well. It's a real ego boost! However, it's just another source of stress in my life right now. Hopefully it helps in the future though and can help us be less stressed financially knowing I have a degree to fall back on. Just need to keep working hard and in the end all the work will pay off (that's the plan anyway!).

On the family situation.. things are still REALLY hard if not harder right now. It's terrible what we're all going through and taking it's toll on everyone. Just ready for the suffering to end and the healing to begin..

Hoping for a better year in 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment