Baby girl is doing amazing! We had her 6 month appointment on June 30th and we found out she is healthy as can be.
Weight: 16lbs 1oz
Height: 25inches
Head Circumference: 43.2cm
She was very good when she got her shots and barely cried. She even gave the lab tech a big smile after she was all bandaged up. Poor kiddo passed out when she got home though.

She has been enjoying playdates with her friend Carson and learning how to crawl and sit. She is currently trying to master her crawling technique. Right now it's more of a push/roll/pull method more then a on-hands-and-knees technique. Lol.

She is pro at sitting though! She loves sitting with Momma on the couch/floor and play with her toys. She usually sits for a while then gets tired of it and attempts to crawl or roll around with her toys. It's truly fun to watch her attempt new things. I've realized she is getting rather clever at getting things out of her reach. She is one smart baby!
Her new favorite thing to do though is go swinging or play in her jumperoo. She is still a bit tiny for the swing but she holds on and we swing her very slowly. She loves it! I wasn't surprised since she really enjoys her baby swing.

She didn't like her jumperoo at first but now she's a fan. She loves all the toys on it and moving around in it. She doesn't jump like crazy in it but still enjoys it to the fullest! She is the cutest when she gets excited while playing in it. I love it!

Also, in case you haven't noticed.. she's a super baby. Lol, look at that cape... err.. I mean bib ;)


Oh...it's a jumpereroo. I thought it was a walker. I was wondering how she could navigate with all those toys! So she can turn and bounce in it? It's pretty cool looking. I can't believe how much she's grown already. Can't wait til you guys visit <3
ReplyDelete