I'm unable to sleep because I know in 7 1/2 hours I need to discuss medicine with my PCM. I'm desperate for him to give me something can't be harmful when breastfeeding so I dont have to stop before Kaylin and I are ready to. Its recommended they're breastfed for the first year and that's what I want. After talking to a few women they say there are certain types that are questionable and 1 that's cleared from the FDA. However, whether or not that's what my doctor wants to prescribe or if it would be good for my problem is up to him I suppose. After all, I'm not a doctor I don't know what's safe.
From the sound of what my therapist said though they don't want me to breastfeed at all on any medicine given for this. So I'm freaking. I feel like I'm being forced to do something I don't want. Oh please let me breastfeed and have sanity!

I hear you, about being forced to do things you don't want to. It's a horrible feeling, when you feel you have no control over your life, because your health needs come first. I know the frustration first hand. Hang in there! Let's hope they can find a way, to let you keep breastfeeding. If not, just remember, Kaylin needs a healthy mom, above and beyond anything else. If that means sacrificing breast milk, for formula, it's a price worth paying. I know it's rough, cause you want the best for her, but first and foremost, what's best for you, is best for her, in the long run. Thinking of you <3
ReplyDelete