Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Must stop freaking and be happy!

Lately I've been upset or stressed over my health and have been forgetting I have more reasons to be happy then upset.

1. I gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl
2. My daughter is growing, developing on track and is happy.
3. Just got a new car so no more stress over breaking down!
4. My husband and I are the closest we've ever been.. didn't think it was possible to love him more! Seeing him with Kaylin just melts my heart!
5. I'm losing weight for once!!!

Only thing upsetting about my life is my health concern. I'm really trying to just wait till I see the doctor to start worrying. Time to just enjoy my awesome life with my husband and daugther until the doctor gives me a reason to freak out. :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan!! I know it is hard sometimes not to over think things but you are going at it in the right way by realizing that you have so much to be happy about. Keep up the positive attitude and you will go far. No reason to stress and put a damper on all the good stuff when there may be no reason to.

    Just enjoy your family and trust that you will get through this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, be happy!

    Heh, but seriously, we're all here for you no matter what happens babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO glad you guys have so much to be happy about right now! And as hard as it is, I definitely agree that you should try not to freak out unless the doctor has something you should worry about...I hope it turns out to be nothing, and that you get to relax soon! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete