Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pain :(

Well my horrible pain management skills and me being stubborn about sleep has finally caught up to me. Friday night I started experiencing really high fevers that couldn't break and was making me feel so achey and sick all over my body. I was in tears from the pain and my eyes were burning from the fever. :( Adam gave me a ice cold wash cloth and sent me to bed. I woke up Saturday I woke up with my fever at 100.2 (it had gone down but still a fever) so I decided going to the ER was best.

Turns out after going to the ER I found out I have an infection from my c-section. Lovely! :( It's the reason I'm in more pain then I should be in and why I have such horribles fevers. Now I'm on heavy duty antibiotics for 10 days and hoping once I'm finished with it I will be good as new.

Everything I've gone through is completely worth it but I'm ready to be done with this recovery. Hoping the next 5 weeks flies by for me so I can be past all this pain and sickness. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment