Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Induction scheduled!

What my last 11 days looks like.

Dec 31: Final growth ultrasound. This will help my doctor determine if a vaginal birth will be doable. If Kaylin is estimated to be at least 10lbs they will need to change my induction to a c-section. It appears she's just a big baby (thanks genetics!). I was hoping without gestational diabetes a big baby wouldn't be an issue lol, I was sadly mistaken!

Jan 3: Final appointment and one of my last NSTs. I will most likely speak to my doctor about the ultrasound findings before leaving. I wont be seeing my doctor for the appointment so I'm not sure if she will speak to me before I leave or will call me to discuss the findings.

Jan 6: Final NST!!! This will be a great day, no more NSTs!

Jan 7: My mom will be flying in!! *hopefully* and I'm SO thrilled to finally get to see her. Having her reschedule her flight due to the blizzard back east really upset me. I'm just glad she'll be here in time for the induction!!

Jan 10: INDUCTION DAY!!!! I will be going in at 6am to be admitted to labor and delivery. They will start up my IV and prepare me for induction. At 7am when the day shift comes on they will start the induction process. I'm expected to give birth sometime within 48 hours of starting my induction. I can't really put into words the excitement I have.

We're both so ready for Kaylin to be here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment