Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

5 1/2 months pregnant and 4 years married.

Life is really going well right now. I love this time of year in Alaska. We pretty much have "Fall" for the month of September. Then winter really starts to come in October.. temperatures staying around 30s and we get a good amount of snow. So September is amazing.. leaves falling and decent temperatures. I just love it! Not to mention its when our anniversary is :) I love seeing another year passed and all we've accomplished. Its a great feeling to know we've made it through another amazing year. :)

I especially love how this last year has gone. Though the trials of trying to conceive were hard it was still a good experience. I think it definitely has made us appreciate this pregnancy so much more knowing what it took to get here. It's a great feeling knowing we'll be parents in about 4 months. I'm looking forward to many more years with my best friend raising our beautiful kid. Life really is amazing right now.. even with the bad... I feel grateful to be given the chance to have this in my life. :)

Now past the mushy stuff..Pregnancy Update!

Belly Bump! 21w4d Bump picture:


Current health food craving: Grapes and Carrots
Current junk food craving: Cheeseburgers and chocolate cake. Lol Adam's saved me from these temptations.. mostly :)
Total Pregnancy weight gain: 8lbs as of 21w4d. Still down 3lbs from pre-pregnancy weight.
Current nesting obsession: Rearranging our house and wanting to finish the nursery!!!
Current aches: wrist and lower back pain :(/
Baby movement: Baby LOVES to move in the early morning 2-5am <3

Baby is doing amazing and so am I :) Now to enjoy my anniversary with my amazing husband... off to bed! Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Killeen!! You guys have had an awesome year, and it'll get 10 times better in about 4 months!! You guys must be SO excited to meet your little one :D

    ReplyDelete