As for other things in life... I find myself wishing there were more hours in a day. Granted I want time to fly by till the next time we go back home, but at the same time I feel like I never get enough things done in a day that I need to. I suppose my issue with patience has gotten worse lately too. I absolutely hate not knowing when things will happen, or depending on other people to do the very important things for me.
Lately calls from my doctor (obgyn) cause me extreme anxiety. Waiting for her to call me to tell me my medicine has been put into the pharmacy, or that we'll go through with certain plans makes me so anxious. Its really all cause my future in motherhood really depends on her. Everything I do is run through her. She literally controls what my body does with the help of the medicine, so if its not filled before I need it.. I just start to worry uncontrollably. Ugh its so not good for me to worry the way I do.. lol.
You'd think with that kind of medicine she'd just have it on constant refill just in case I fail again, and need it for the next month. But for whatever reason she has to call it in when I need it. Retarded if you ask me. Oh well..
And as for other things.. theres not much else going on with us. Adams busy with work, schools going well -- stressful though, we got new awesome furniture, and we're loving life. Really just can't wait till summer so we can go down to anchorage for a few days. Just looking forward to this summer. I want warm weather!!

No comments:
Post a Comment