Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!

Well, since friends and family use this, figured why not :)

I can't believe its already 2010! Time seems to have flown by the last couple years but 2009 seems like a blur. So much has changed in the last year that I can't really wrap my head around it. I started school (score!) began a new treatment plan to manage my PCOS and fertility issues, and have had changes in my personal relationships.

This time last year I remember being highly discouraged about everything. Alaska was a dark and dreary place for me and I hated it there. Now while I sit in my inlaws house, I find myself missing my home. I can't believe I'm actually excited to get back to my own life. Things are definitely going well for us. Although personally my health isn't ideal (fertility wise), I think I've made some improvements with how I handle it.

I've definitely been blessed with awesome family and friends and I'm thankful for all of them who are still around ;) I only hope that 2010 is not only a great year for Adam and I but for everyone else we love.

So far my new year resolutions would be:

Lose weight - and keep it off!! (that seems to be the hard part!!)
Keep going to school and do the best I can :)
Visit family more.
And try not to stress so much about the little things.

Anyway, up early to visit with mother and father in law. Hope everyone has a very great year ;)

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment