Just a quick update :)
Got our second follicle scan and it showed the follicle grew 7mm making it a nice 17mm. Since it wasn't at 18 she wanted to postpone the HCG injection till tomorrow morning. So we go in at 8:30am for another scan and the injection tomorrow. Monday we scheduled the procedure and will need to be there at 11:30am. By 1pm we should be good to go. By May 15th we should have a definite answer if it worked or not. I sense the wait will be the hardest part about this whole thing. May 8th is my "check point" if by then I haven't started up again thats a good sign that it MAY have taken. Though given my issues, it could mean absolutely nothing LOL. We'll see how tomorrow and Monday goes first ;) Take it from there. :)
Anyway, off to bed.. another early morning tomorrow. Keeping our fingers crossed...

I have my fingers crossed for you guys you both deserve the best honey!!!
ReplyDelete