Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

23 years ago...

23 years ago my twin and I made our appearance into this world. I was 1 of 4 daughters that blessed my parents lives. It saddens me to know that 15 years ago I was celebrating the last birthday I would ever have with my twin. I'm sad knowing that I could be born with 3 amazing sisters and to one day lose them. They were my first friends and mean the world to me. Every day I miss my twin because something will remind me of what she will never get to do. I wish I could take away all pain and illness from my sisters. I wish I was able to take on all their burdens because maybe then I wouldn't have to lose another.

I always new that one day I would lose my sisters and parents because eventually everyone dies, I just never realize how hard it would be. I'm thankful for being born but right now, I just can't be happy. My daughter brings so much joy into my life but when she's asleep I fall apart. I have so much stress and sadness in my life right now it's weighing me down. I wish loved ones didn't have to suffer and I could make everything better again.

I thought I would be okay today but it's not quite 2am and I'm already falling apart. :'( Therapist at 10am and preparing my birthday dinner after that. I'm glad I'll have friends over because today just isn't going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment