Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

28 weeks (7months) - 12 weeks to go!


Current health food craving: Bananas and grapes.
Current junk food craving: Chocolate and cheese steaks lol.
Total Pregnancy weight gain: 11lbs :( Back up to pre-pregnancy weight.
Current nesting obsession: Trying to decide on the nursery paint color!
Current aches: Used to my back and wrist aches so far.. not pleased with swollen feet though!
Baby movement: She is moving around like crazy!! I feel her when I wake up and when I go to bed. Sometimes I feel her more during the day depending on what I'm doing. It's nice to wake up to/fall asleep to. :)

3 comments:

  1. You guys must be so excited!! I can only imagine how cool it must be to feel her move around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little baby bump! How on earth did you only gain 11 pounds? That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki- Yup!! :) It's a great feeling! Hurts on the bladder and hips but still nice to know she's active!

    Erin- Healthy diet. Plus massive heartburn makes it hard to eat a large variety of things =\ I've stayed between 7-11 lbs this whole pregnancy. I'm nervous I'll gain a large amount the next couple months. Heard some gain it all at the end.. eeek!

    ReplyDelete