Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby Registry

We have added items we want/need for the baby to our registry. Figured I'd finally post it for those who have been asking about it :) Please make sure if you do get anything that you mark it off so no one else gets it. We looked through for the best prices and for the sites/companies that will deliver to us. Most sites don't or it costs an arm and leg to mail an item.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&type=baby&id=VJOKRKUHS5IC

Above is our baby registry. If for any reason the link doesn't work you can go to the link below and search my name: Killeen Snyder.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/baby/homepage/ref=sv_cm_gft_6

Please make sure NOT to buy the stroller/car seat, crib and dresser. We will be buying those!! Also, if you see anything not on the list that would be a must have please let me know. :)

3 comments:

  1. I agree, the Bumbo is a must... but don't waste your time with the bumbo tray. You also might want to add a baby bath/towels/wash, lots of onsies, and some blankets. Receiving blankets aren't really great for much but they do make good burp rags. I also recommend putting little toys on your reg. Rattles/teethers/etc. We didn't get any toys and the cost adds up when baby needs things to play with. A health kit (thermometer, brush, nail clippers) is also a good thing to add. :) Can't wait to hear the gender of baby Snyder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ideas! We're actually not adding the bath care and health kit cause we're just getting those things at Walmart. Since we know what and where we're getting them its not being added to our baby registry. Added only online items we're buying so we wouldn't forget which we wanted and from where. Toys sounds good, wasn't sure if that was something you typically add to a baby registry. As for blankets I have several people already making us blankets so didn't really want to buy any. I'll go add the toys, onesies and bumbo seat!

    ReplyDelete