Watching Our Little Girl Grow...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Kaylin Rose Snyder born on 01/01/11 at 7:23pm. She weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and measured 20 inches long. Nothing could have ever prepared me for how much I would love my daughter. I thought I knew what love was when I got pregnant with her, but that was nothing compared to how I now feel. You can't really ever describe what it feels like to become a mother, it's just so amazing. I'm truly blessed to have this little girl and can't imagine my life without her.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ultrasound!!

I felt like crap all day yesterday and was just hoping I could start to feel better before my appointment. Unfortunately I was sick all day long. Once we went back to the examining room though I started to settle down a bit. I guess it was just nerves to see how baby was doing. Once she put the wand to my lower abdomen I was in love. Our little one was moving around so much and was being a total "camera hog". The tech was checking my cervix/ovaries and the whole time baby tried to get in every picture. :)

I was in total shock the whole time I couldn't believe this little person was inside me!! All I've wanted for the past 13 weeks is to just see whats going on.. and once I did I was speechless! Seeing your baby for the first time totally trumps the heartbeat. Though both are amazing experiences.. seeing the baby just gives you a totally new sense of security! Our baby had a very nice looking heart with a heart beat of 155. Very nice :) Also, it was so adorable to see it hiccup. Hehe. Every time you saw it hiccup you saw it bounce. SO ADORABLE! Today feels like a dream and I can't stop looking at the pictures. I'm just loving life right now.. even with the pregnancy discomfort.. this is amazing!

I'm truly blessed to be experiencing this and excited to see the little one in January!! Looking forward to our gender ultrasound. REALLY excited to see what we're having now <3

As of today (Wednesday) I'm at 13w3d which means I'm officially into the 2nd Trimester! Only 26w4d till we meet our little one!

2 comments:

  1. SO happy for you guys! When can you find out the sex? I bet you can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have about 5-8 weeks till I find out the sex. Depends when they schedule my ultrasound for that. Usually its around 18-20weeks :) VERY excited to find out!!

    ReplyDelete