I actually must confess that on Friday I just *had* to take another pregnancy test to shut my mind off. Isn't that just terrible... and silly??? Adam assured me that it was fine, $5 to ease my mind was fine. Though he was worried if it didn't work or I got a negative I'd freak out. Lol. I would have ;) It obviously said I was, duh. Haha..
I just really can't wait till we go to the OBGYN on Tuesday!!!! I can't began to explain how happy and anxious I am to see our baby!! After the rough last couple days I've had (with life, not baby) I really could use this appointment. The reassurance that everything is going good and the feeling of hearing our babies heart beat will melt away all the things that's been bothering me. :)
Hope we have some nice pictures and good info to share with everyone in 2 days!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment