Another horrible symptom I'd love to go away, but wont for a while.... my chest hurts SO bad. It's ridiculous how bad it hurts. I have a love/hate relationship with my bras right now. I love the support it gives, but I hate how they touch my sensitive chest. Having a large chest right now definitely sucks.. would give anything right now for a small one lol. The idea it'll grow too doesn't make me happy at all. UGH, they definitely DON'T need to. Well, I know they'll have to for breastfeeding, but if the size wouldn't change... that'd be awesome. Haha....
Anyway, since my appointment on Tuesday, I've definitely noticed I'm more relaxed about everything. Not freaking out about whats going on in my body. The only thing is I'm so inpatient to see the heartbeat. I'm really looking forward to that. I think I'm calm about this whole thing now though cause my midwife reassured me that my body will give warning signs if anything is wrong. So far the only things I've felt are all normal. My first beta test (checks hCG levels) was also really good so it didn't raise any concern with them. Hopefully things continue to progress like this, I just wanna make it to the end so badly now!
Gotta say the one down side to having to get IUI or IVF (aside from being infertile) is that you know exactly when you should test for pregnancy. Which means you know a lot sooner then most women would. Once you know around (3weeks) you have the rest 37 weeks left to drive yourself nuts worrying. Its hard not to test too, cause if you wait longer and aren't pregnant then you just wasted time you could have been preparing for another cycle. Most women hate wasting time during something like this. Each cycle is very time consuming.. every day matters.
Anyway... just rambling at this point. Felt like blogging :)

No comments:
Post a Comment