Everyone knows I'm horrible with waiting. So after being 3 days late and feeling like crap for the last week I figured.. Why not? Why not just take a test for the heck of it right now rather then Friday. So I did.. and...
..After several tests its confirmed by the clinic.. WE'RE PREGNANT! Now, though I'm overflowing with excitement and thrilled this IUI worked. I must try to contain it just a few more weeks till we're out of the "jinx" phase. I really want this to be a healthy and successful pregnancy so I'm very hopeful but I'm a very realistic person. So until I'm feeling safe there will be no official celebration. Just right now, we're both extremely happy to know things went well enough to get the results we did. And as I promised I wanted to let everyone know that reads this what happened. Please keep us and our growing miracle in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks :)
I'll make sure to post more information as things develop. Still keeping our fingers crossed everything works out :)

Definitely keeping my fingers crossed and praying for you guys. You are both going to be amazing parents! :D
ReplyDeleteStill wicked freakin excited for you!!! Ryan is as well! Congrats again guys, and here's hoping for a safe pregnancy!!
ReplyDeleteLet us know if you need anything :D
Thanks you guys!! :D
ReplyDelete